Many iPad jailbreaker reported broken location services after using spirit on their iPad WiFi, i.e. if you jailbreak a WiFi iPad and then attempt to use an app that wants to prompt you to use your location, you get a failure message. The problem is due to an unfixed bug in OpenSSH.
You need a Mac to run following commands from Mac OS, every time you restart your iPad repeat the same process (thanks to DarkMalloc for pointing out)
1) Open SBSettings and make sure SSH toggle is activated (green) and note the Wi-Fi IP address of the iPad.
2) Open Terminal , and type in:
ssh firstname.lastname@example.org (Replace xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx with your iPad WiFi address) and it should be like ssh email@example.com
3) You will be prompted to enter your password. If you have not changed the default password is alpine.
4) Now execute following commands
launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.locationd.plist
launchctl load /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.locationd.plist
5) Thats it! The location Services will work again.