Are you getting that blue screen error or a warning like ‘video scheduler internal error?’ Well, not to worry as you are at the right place on RepairLabs and the solutions here will get you out of it in just no time.
These blue screen death error messages are common in Windows 10, through developers has been working on improvements but waiting is not an option, and so here I have picked up the best solutions for you guys.
What Causes This Video Scheduler Error And Exactly What Happens In This Situation?
Many of you are curious to know exactly what causes this error message or the blue screen. The get to know that the specific error arises whenever you install new software on Windows 10, and the mismatch or the vulnerability causes the issue. Also, faulty drivers can make this issue happen.
Whenever this problem happens, it takes you to a message showing ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needed to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you. If you’d like to know more, you can search online later for this error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR’
So this is the entire message you get whenever the problem arrives. Soon you see that your Windows is restoring and displays the same error message. In many cases, you may get this error for just once, and everything seems fine. But if it is bugging you more than once then you can check the following solutions.
Solutions to Fix Video Scheduler Internal Error on Windows 10
#1 Check for the Corrupted File or Hard Drive
- Turn on your windows and get the PC to do further work.
- You need to take Command Prompt on the screen. So press Win key and R and type CMD in the Run box.
- Once the command prompt is there, just type chkdsk c: /f /r and press Enter. Remember to not copy the quotation marks else it will be a false command.
- If you get the message on the screen like ‘Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N)’ then, you just need to enter Y as Yes so next time wherever you start the PC; the check will take place.
- Now after resetting the PC, Windows will check for any corrupted hard drive, and now the problem will be vanished by the windows itself.
Check for the issue if it’s gone by now, and if it doesn’t fix the problem, you can head to other solutions mentioned below.
# 2 Reinstall the Display Drivers
Several times reinstalling display drivers can be your answer to fix windows 10 video scheduler internal error. It’s also a useful method with easy steps.
- Turn on your PC and grab the device.
- Open The Run dialogue box by pressing Windows key + R.
- You see a box with space to enter some text. So type this text in the empty area ‘devmgmt.msc’ and don’t include quotation marks.
- Hit Enter and the device manager will be on the screen.
- Here on the top bar, you can see an icon like a magnifying glass that locates on the seventh number on that bar.
- When you hover over the icon, it says Scan for hardware changes. So just click on it and wait to see the results.
- You can notice any outdated drivers with a yellow exclamation mark.
- If you see this sign on any driver, right click on it and select Uninstall and when the confirmation arrives then press Yes and it will uninstall that driver.
Now you can download that driver again from the official website and install it on your PC and check if the error still happens. Or you can also select Update driver software option instead of Uninstall, and it will replace the outdated driver with the latest one automatically.
# 3 Update Your Windows 10
If you have already updated your drivers and the problem, is still there then try updating your Windows 10. It can fix the video scheduler error windows 10 issue with other minor redundancies. If you haven’t updated Windows ever then don’t worry because these steps are straightforward to follow:
- Just get on your PC and turn it on.
- Now go to the control panel manually or via the Run dialogue box.
- Once you are on the control panel, look for the icon System and click it.
- There you see Windows Update and Check for updates just below it.
- Click on this options, and it will check for any updates of Windows so you can follow the instructions further and update your Windows.
#4 Run Disk Cleanup
As the fourth method here comes the Disk Cleanup that will help to solve this issue of the blue screen.
- Open My Computer or My PC, and you see a list of drives as C, F, D, etc.
- Here right click on C drive and go to properties.
- Here the first tab is General, and in that section, you see Disk Cleanup near the colourful pie chart like thing.
- Next, click on the Disk Cleanup so the cleaning process can start and analyze how much space can be set free.
- In the next step, after analyzing the process, click on clean up system files and it will make all useless data deleted.
Now just sit back for a few minutes until the cleanup process gets done. Restart your PC, and you can check the error existence again.
Other Practical Tips to Fix Video Scheduler Internal Error on Windows 10
1) If the error has just arrived after you have made some changes on your PC, then the changes need to be set off. These changes may be installing any programs then you need to install the software and recheck the problem. You can perform a System Reset process if it is because of some software or application.
2) If you think it’s not the software, then check for any recently added hardware land just plug it off to check if the error still exists. This hardware can be any like that Graphics Card that you just installed so check if it’s an outdated one and install the latest version.
So to get rid of that video scheduler internal error you can try all these four methods and also try your luck while performing other vital tips mentioned in the article. Don’t forget to share with those who are searching a solution for the same error and keep visiting here.